The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of 2.3 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ about 6,400 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
The ELANTAS division manufactures innovative insulating materials for the electrical and electronics industry and ensures that electricity flows safely. They are found in electric motors, household appliances, cars, generators, transformers, capacitors, digital cameras, wind mills, computers, lamps, circuit boards, and sensors, and help to ensure that product design engineers can construct ever smaller and more powerful electronic devices, thus saving materials and energy.
Chief Information Officer (m/f/d) ELANTAS
Your task structure
- Further development and implementation of the ELANTAS IT strategy, especially the SAP roadmap
- Coordination of divisional IT activities in close consultation with central units and local managers (IT, Executive Management, Controlling, etc.)
- Representation of the division in IT committees and selected projects
- Project support and coordination for SAP implementations and selected IT projects
- Management of IT service providers
- Development of a divisional "IT Community”
- Management of the divisional IT costs (planned, FC, actual) in coordination with Controlling
Your recipe for success
- University degree preferably in (Business) informatics or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management within an operational and / or strategic environment
- Extensive SAP knowledge (also S/4 HANA), ideally with experience in the chemical industry
- Management experience and experience in the leadership of complex IT projects
- Experienced in dealing with different cultures, decentralized structures, matrix organization
- Very high level of communication and presentation skills as well as service orientation
- Very high level of written and spoken English, additional foreign language skills are advantageous
- Readiness to travel (global)
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ELANTAS offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, flexible working hours with flextime and an impressive compensation with good employee benefits and pension plans.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs.
ELANTAS GmbH | Michelle Heim | HR | Tel. +49 281 670 - 10371
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: 60003102
Legal entity: ELANTAS GmbH
Area of operations: Informationstechnologie (IT)