Employee Division Controlling (m/f/d)
- Manage interface to the local FI/CO teams in the global ELANTAS entities as well as to ALTANA Corporate (Controlling/Accounting/Tax)
- Review and analyse closing results (Actuals, Forecast and Plan)
- Stewardship of FI/CO KPI's tracking including follow-up of measures
- Preparation and coordination of presentations for Forecast- and LRP Meetings
- Sub-projects in the context of the divisional ERP/SAP Roadmap, especially for the Divisional Finance Template and AIDA
- Divisional Product-Profitability Analysis (Actuals/Plan) including reporting
- Project participation in special projects (acquisition/integration, big capex projects, etc.)
- Further optimization and enhancement of the controlling tool set
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs.
ELANTAS GmbH | Michelle Bannemann | HR | Tel. +49 281 670 - 10371
- University degree in economics or comparable qualification / respective professional experience
- Project experience in an international context
- Profound user experience in ERP and BIS
- Ability to work collaboratively with all relevant internal and external stakeholders in an international business environment
- Target oriented communication and presentation skills
- Intercultural awareness and competence
- High personal motivation, own initiative and openness to further development
- Business fluent German and English language skills (oral / written)
- Further language skills
- Experience in the chemical industry
- SAP, IFRS, Internal Audit and/or Tax knowledge especially in Transfer Pricing
You can count on ALTANA – By joining the ALTANA Group you will be working in an organisation with a unique culture of innovation which encourages individual ideas and talent, and promotes open, trusted collaboration. ELANTAS offers you a lot of advantages. In detail: Look forward to a position in a stable company that is excellently positioned for the future. You will also enjoy …
- a comfortable working environment where everyone knows each other personally and exchanges views, as well as short information and decision-making paths
- an excellent environment for implementing your ideas paired with constructive openness to new developments and other ways of thinking
- modern pension schemes
- flexible working hours with options to work partially remotely
- very attractive development opportunities in a globally active and growing group of companies
ELANTAS, as part of the ALTANA Group, is represented by twelve manufacturing companies in all major regions worldwide and employs more than 1,000 people.
ELANTAS is a leading manufacturer of insulating and protective materials with focus on the global electrical and electronics industry.
The ELANTAS group offers a comprehensive portfolio of wire enamels, impregnating resins and varnishes, casting and potting resins, flexible electrical insulation materials, materials for electronic protection, specialty industrial coatings, products for printed electronics as well as a wide range of tooling and composite materials.
The company is headquartered in Wesel, Germany.
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.