The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of around 2.7 billion euros, we are one of the world's most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ more than 6,700 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
Expert (m/f/d) Strategic Corporate Development
Location: Wesel near Düsseldorf
Your task structure
- Support in the further development of ALTANA's strategy
- Analysis and evaluation of the ALTANA business portfolio
- Implementation and support of division-related and cross-divisional strategy projects
- Support/management of the strategy development process
- Technical administration and further development of the tools used in the strategy development process
- Support of M&A projects and corporate venturing projects (esp. through market, competition and business model analyses)
- Support and expansion of market intelligence activities
Your recipe for success
- Completed studies in chemistry, industrial chemistry or industrial engineering (specialization in chemistry) and additional commercial training (e.g. MBA)
- First professional experience as well as first experience in strategy work
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Careful, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English, ideally good written and spoken German
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ALTANA offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, flexible working hours including options to work partially remotely and an impressive compensation with good employee benefits and pension plans.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our job market www.altana.jobs.
ALTANA AG | Alexander Geßner | Personal | Tel. +49 281 670 - 10374
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: 60008315
Legal entity: ALTANA AG
Area of operations: Unternehmensentwicklung / M& A