Print Worker (m/f/d) as Regional Manager Technics and Sales
- Strengthening of customer relationship
- Acquisition of new customers
- Technical service for the customer
- Analysis of customer needs and derivation of action plans
- Contact to printing machine suppliers and partners
- Sales monitoring and definition of measures
- Market analysis for area of responsibility
- Print Instructor with experience in the printing industry or similar position
- Good English skills
- Sales-oriented and able to work in a dynamic market environment
- Willingness to travel
- Resilience and ability to work in a team
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ACTEGA offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, flexible working hours with flextime and an impressive compensation with good employee benefits and pension plans.
ACTEGA Artística, S.A
We are ALTANA: one group of companies – four divisions: BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA. Global leader in specialty chemicals with about 7,000 employees, sales of more than 3 billion euros, and myriad opportunities for you to develop and grow. Would you like to enrich your life with this decisive plus?
ACTEGA, as part of the ALTANA Group, develops, produces, and markets specialty coatings, inks, adhesives, and sealing compounds with a focus on the packaging, graphic arts, and medical industries. ACTEGA has production facilities in Europe, North and South America, and China.
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.