Regulatory Affairs Manager / Head of Product Stewardship (m/f/x)
Location: Wesel near Düsseldorf
- Lead the Product Stewardship team and report to the Global Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Manage regulatory requirements concerning new raw material sources and qualities for our existing products to ensure compliance
- Coordinate the evaluation and release of new raw materials / suppliers
- Handle special regulations on food contact, cosmetics and other application-related fields
- Ensure regulatory compliance of products among changing and new regulations
- Monitor global regulatory customer requests and provide standardized and consistent responses to customer inquiries and on customer as well as industry portals
- Create regulatory BYK documents
- Steer disclosures of confidential information
- Advise on BYK's marketing strategy regarding the publication of regulatory product information
- Provide regulatory information to business line and end use managers
- Supply stakeholders with information on regulatory implications for BYK products to ensure compliance with regulations
- Act as contact for national and international institutes and authorities
- Participate in training courses and seminars
- Engage in important industry associations and industry consortia
As a first step, please apply briefly and concisely with your CV via our job portal www.altana.jobs. We look forward to meeting you!
BYK-Chemie GmbH | Annika Conrad | HR | Tel. +49 281 670 - 26016
- Postgraduate degree, preferably a PhD, ideally in chemistry or business chemistry
- Proven expertise in product communication and stewardship
- In-depth knowledge of the EU legal framework and specific regulations, e.g. Ecolabel, Conflict Minerals
- Business acumen with analysing, planning and prioritization skills
- Positive attitude, strategic thinking, adept communication
- Good team player
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. BYK offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, flexible working hours with flextime and an impressive compensation with good employee benefits and pension plans.
BYK, as part of the ALTANA Group, is a leading global supplier of specialty chemicals. Our innovative BYK additives improve scratch resistance and surface gloss, the mechanical strength or flow behavior of materials, and properties such as UV- and light stability or flame retardancy.
BYK has a global network of subsidiaries and employs a workforce of more than 2,500 people worldwide.
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.