• The world's first 3D printer that combines previously unattainable productivity with high precision via a continuously rotating print platform, thus pointing the way from prototyping to industrial series production
• This allows components to be produced up to 20 times faster in larger numbers and with a maximum build volume of around 700 liters
• The technology can process a wide variety of materials in a single pass using the Multi Material Jetting process
• The modular design also enables uninterrupted combination with other automated processes, such as assembly with electronic components (pick & place)
With its latest innovation for thermoplastics, BYK contributes to serve the growing demand for sustainable solutions and enabling developments related to the needs of the automobile industry for lightweight construction. At K 2019 (Booth E17, Hall 5, October 16 to 23, Dusseldorf), the world’s no. 1 trade show for plastics, BYK presents BYK-MAX CT 4270
Dr. Stephan Glander, President of ALTANA’s BYK division, is leaving the company by mutual agreement in order to take up new challenges outside the ALTANA Group. For the next months, he will support the ALTANA Management Board in a strategic consulting role. ALTANA Management Board member Dr. Christoph Schlünken will take over the divisional management of BYK and all related functions ad interim with immediate effect until a successor for this position is found.
• Includes all technology and products
• Will be incorporated into the Instruments Business Line of ALTANA’s BYK division
• Strengthens position as technology leader in instrumentation solutions with refinish color matching and formulation software for automotive OEM
• Strong investments in research and development, digitalization, and locations worldwide
• Sales decline by 4 percent to 1,154 million euros
• EBITDA margin reaches 19.2 percent
• Forecast for the year as a whole: sales roughly at previous year's level
• Includes all technology, products, and the ongoing business of the company
• Will be incorporated into the Instruments Business Line of the BYK Division of ALTANA
• Strengthens position as technology leader in Physical Testing Instruments and expands business mainly in the Americas
The specialty chemicals group ALTANA has acquired the operating assets of the Paul N. Gardner Company Inc. of Pompano Beach FL, USA. Within the ALTANA Group, the business will be integrated into the Instruments Business Line of the BYK Division (BYK-Gardner), and will continue to operate as Paul N. Gardner.
• “Jugend gründet” nationwide final on June 24 and 25, 2019, at the Porsche Training Center in Stuttgart
• The prize: a trip to one of the largest research and development sites of the specialty chemicals company ALTANA in the U.S.