• At the end of the year, Dr. Guido Forstbach will hand over the worldwide leadership of the ELANTAS division to Ravindra Kumar
• Jan Behnke will become managing director of the U.S. company ELANTAS PDG
• German 3D printing system manufacturer dp polar to be acquired by 3D Systems Corporation
• Specialty chemicals group ALTANA to further develop its revolutionary Cubic Ink® 3D printing material product families
The four students Milan von dem Bussche, Simon Kolb, Noel Lieder, and Claas Vietor were awarded the ALTANA Special Prize in Chemistry at the JUGEND GRÜNDET 2022 national finals. On June 21-22, 2022, the ten best teams of the 2021-22 competition year competed in Stuttgart for the overall victory in the nationwide student competition.
• Outstanding material properties: Cubic Ink® resin-based printing material families for end-use applications with high heat resistance, toughness, and flexibility, among other properties
• Adaptation to any resin-based 3D printing process: The resins’ low viscosity and stability make it possible to print with high resolution and productively
• Two Cubic Ink® product families for resin 3D printing: high performance and prototyping